Farming Simulator 2013 is heading to PS3 and Xbox 360 next year, with a PC release in October 2012.
Realistic simulation game Farming Simulator 2013 is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Q1 2013, while a PC release is scheduled for October 2012, it was announced today.
Farming Simulator 3 features an all-new online mode which allows players to create, download, and share mods and vehicles while managing a farm and operating machinery.
The simulation series, developed by Giants Software and Focus Home Interactive, is a hit in Europe where last year's 2011 edition sold over 50,000 copies in France and Germany alone.
Additional animals, vehicles, crops, and environments will be unveiled at this year's Gamescom in Cologne next month.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward