Farming Simulator 2013 is heading to PS3 and Xbox 360 next year, with a PC release in October 2012.
Realistic simulation game Farming Simulator 2013 is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Q1 2013, while a PC release is scheduled for October 2012, it was announced today.
Farming Simulator 3 features an all-new online mode which allows players to create, download, and share mods and vehicles while managing a farm and operating machinery.
The simulation series, developed by Giants Software and Focus Home Interactive, is a hit in Europe where last year's 2011 edition sold over 50,000 copies in France and Germany alone.
Additional animals, vehicles, crops, and environments will be unveiled at this year's Gamescom in Cologne next month.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC