Farming Simulator 2013 is heading to PS3 and Xbox 360 next year, with a PC release in October 2012.
Realistic simulation game Farming Simulator 2013 is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Q1 2013, while a PC release is scheduled for October 2012, it was announced today.
Farming Simulator 3 features an all-new online mode which allows players to create, download, and share mods and vehicles while managing a farm and operating machinery.
The simulation series, developed by Giants Software and Focus Home Interactive, is a hit in Europe where last year's 2011 edition sold over 50,000 copies in France and Germany alone.
Additional animals, vehicles, crops, and environments will be unveiled at this year's Gamescom in Cologne next month.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?