Farming Simulator 2013 is heading to PS3 and Xbox 360 next year, with a PC release in October 2012.
Realistic simulation game Farming Simulator 2013 is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Q1 2013, while a PC release is scheduled for October 2012, it was announced today.
Farming Simulator 3 features an all-new online mode which allows players to create, download, and share mods and vehicles while managing a farm and operating machinery.
The simulation series, developed by Giants Software and Focus Home Interactive, is a hit in Europe where last year's 2011 edition sold over 50,000 copies in France and Germany alone.
Additional animals, vehicles, crops, and environments will be unveiled at this year's Gamescom in Cologne next month.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- A game inspired by psone graphics
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Destiny Beta