Noodlecake Studios has revealed that Super Stickman Golf 2, the sequel to the popular physics-based mobile game, is coming later this year.
In a post on the TouchArcade forums, Noodlecake confirmed the sequel, saying that it would include everything you'd expect from a sequel (more courses, power-ups) while also adding a few new modes to the mix.
The biggest new addition? Asynchronous multiplayer so that players can enjoy a round with friends without having to be on the same schedule. A new, real-time multiplayer mode will also be added, with a focus on removing some of the lag that plagued the first game. There will also be a puzzle mode, though details on that are currently sparse.
As for the recognizable graphics, those won't be changing anytime soon. After all, it's the simple nature of Super Stickman Golf (and the dollar price tag) that made the game such a big hit on Android and iOS devices.
No specific release date has been announced for Super Stickman Golf 2, apart from it coming out later this year. If you haven't taken the plunge with the original Super Stickman Golf, Noodlecake has dropped the price down to free for a limited time as a way of getting the word out about the sequel.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell