Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, the downloadable reimagining of the first two Tony Hawk's Pro Skater titles, sold approximately 120,000 copies in its first week of release on Xbox Live Arcade, according to developer Robomodo.
The skateboarding title launched last week on XBLA, kicking off the service's annual Summer of Arcade promotion. As a Summer of Arcade game, Pro Skater HD is exclusive to Microsoft's platform for a limited time; it will see release on PC and the PlayStation Network in the near future.
Speaking to Gamasutra, Robomodo president Josh Tsui said that the game has maintained "very consistent" daily sales numbers, and expressed surprise at the demand for a PC version. "It should be interesting to see the sales on PC," he said.
Our own Chris Plante didn't enjoy Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD all that much, but we're looking forward to trying it out on the PlayStation 3, where there's a decent D-pad available.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business