First trailer for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, the film adaptation of Silent Hill 3.
Open Road Films has released the first trailer for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, the upcoming horror film based on the 2003 video game Silent Hill 3. It has everything one now expects from a trip to Silent Hill: an Akira Yamaoka score, Pyramid Head, horribly disfigured nurses with pretty nice legs, and the walls of a grim reality tearing apart to reveal the horrific "Otherworld."
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D stars Adelaide Clemens as Heather Mason. She and her father, played by Sean Bean, have been on the run from "dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand." Heather, plagued by horrific nightmares, will apparently discover who she really is while visiting the hellish town of Silent Hill.
The movie also stars Carrie-Anne Moss as Claudia Wolf and Kit Harrington as Vincent. Radha Mitchell and Deborah Kara Unger reprise their roles as Rose Da Silva and Daliah Gillespie from the original Silent Hill movie. Silent Hill: Revelation 3D is directed by Michael J. Bassett.
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D will be released in theaters starting October 26th in the U.S.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'