In a week of mediocre games, the Besties turns to gas station sandwiches for entertainment.
This week on The Besties, Griffin's request for bombast is delivered by a mysterious figure from the South. Meanwhile, Dave Tach, the man with cherrywood vocal chords, fills in for a vacationing Justin McElroy. Will Spelunky remain the standing champion? Which demographic will Russ Frushtick offend? Can you find good food at a pitstop? There's only one way to find out!
4:05 — Griffing McElroy, Wreckateer (XBLA)
12:35 — Chris Plante, Spy vs. Spy (iOS)
22:05 — Halftime: Dave Tach eats gas station sandwiches
27:00 — Russ Frushtick, Shellrazer (iOS)
35:15 — THE DECISION by Dave Tach
Music: "Little Marcus" by George & Jonathan
Get the show:
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes