Awesomenauts comes to Steam on August 1st.
The futuristic online action game pits teams of intergalactic mercenaries in 3-versus-3, objective-based, action platforming combat. Players have access to a small group of playable characters that is planned to grow over time and can collect more than 150 items to customize and personalize their Awesomenaut.
Awesomenauts is currently available for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points. After the PC version is released, a Mac version is said to "quickly follow."
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer