Alan Rawkins, creator of the devestatingly addictive Dolphin Olympics 2, has told Polygon today that he'll be bringing his Flash masterpiece to the iOS platform tomorrow as Dolphin Up. That's right: Prepare to declare your independence from caring about anything other than how many quintuple flips you can work into a single run.
Dolphin Olympics 2, Alan Rawkins' devastatingly addictive Flash masterpiece, will come to the iOS platform tomorrow as Dolphin Up, Polygon has learned.
That's right: Prepare to declare your independence from caring about anything other than how many quintuple flips and Nice Entries you can work into a single two-minute run.
If you never never had to free yourself from the flippers of this punishing porpoise you can check out the free Flash version here. ... Now, as you return to this story bleary-eyed after a 20-hour bender, we'd invite you to imagine that same game with native iPhone and iPad support (as well as different control schemes for each), Game Center leaderboards, achievements and HD retina graphics all for 99 cents.
That's a half-off introductory price so act fast, assuming you're ready to say goodbye to loved ones and responsibilities for a few weeks.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal