Square Enix to debut first gameplay for "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" at Gamescom.
Square Enix will show the first gameplay for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn at Gamescom next month, the company announced today.
In addition to the debut, there will be autograph sessions on Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th with producer/director Naoki Yoshida. Additionally, the company will be providing the first European hands-on demos for Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, and Sleeping Dogs.
Gamescom will be held from August 15th to August 19th in Cologne, Germany.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- See Star Citizen's dogfighting, and more, in action
- AbleGamers Foundation raised more than $33K at PAX East 2014
- Hearthstone Fireside Gatherings will help players meet in the real world April 26
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam