Square Enix to debut first gameplay for "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" at Gamescom.
Square Enix will show the first gameplay for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn at Gamescom next month, the company announced today.
In addition to the debut, there will be autograph sessions on Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th with producer/director Naoki Yoshida. Additionally, the company will be providing the first European hands-on demos for Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, and Sleeping Dogs.
Gamescom will be held from August 15th to August 19th in Cologne, Germany.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- This is what the sheer intensity of an official Pokemon championship tournament looks like