Square Enix to debut first gameplay for "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" at Gamescom.
Square Enix will show the first gameplay for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn at Gamescom next month, the company announced today.
In addition to the debut, there will be autograph sessions on Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th with producer/director Naoki Yoshida. Additionally, the company will be providing the first European hands-on demos for Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, and Sleeping Dogs.
Gamescom will be held from August 15th to August 19th in Cologne, Germany.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying