Square Enix to debut first gameplay for "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" at Gamescom.
Square Enix will show the first gameplay for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn at Gamescom next month, the company announced today.
In addition to the debut, there will be autograph sessions on Friday, August 17th and Saturday, August 18th with producer/director Naoki Yoshida. Additionally, the company will be providing the first European hands-on demos for Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, and Sleeping Dogs.
Gamescom will be held from August 15th to August 19th in Cologne, Germany.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal