Modern Warfare 3's September content drops will include three new maps, according to leaked screenshots and gameplay footage on MP1st.
Modern Warfare 3's September content drops will include three new maps, according to MP1st.
The rumored maps are Gulch, an abandoned Utah mining settlement in a canyon; Boardwalk, a dilapidated waterfront area; and Parish, a war-torn urban setting featuring a cathedral and a bar. YouTube user Gamecheat13 provided a gameplay video captured in a match of the Survival mode on Parish; it has since been taken down. Unconfirmed screenshots, purported to be from all three maps, are available at MP1st.
If the rumor is true, these maps would be coming to Modern Warfare 3 players as part of the September content drops for Call of Duty Elite subscribers on Xbox 360, and would be arriving roughly one month afterward for PlayStation 3 Elite members. August will bring two new Spec Ops missions, and one "classified" piece of content that may be a new game mode.
We have reached out to Activision for comment, and will update this story if we hear back.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'