Modern Warfare 3's September content drops will include three new maps, according to leaked screenshots and gameplay footage on MP1st.
Modern Warfare 3's September content drops will include three new maps, according to MP1st.
The rumored maps are Gulch, an abandoned Utah mining settlement in a canyon; Boardwalk, a dilapidated waterfront area; and Parish, a war-torn urban setting featuring a cathedral and a bar. YouTube user Gamecheat13 provided a gameplay video captured in a match of the Survival mode on Parish; it has since been taken down. Unconfirmed screenshots, purported to be from all three maps, are available at MP1st.
If the rumor is true, these maps would be coming to Modern Warfare 3 players as part of the September content drops for Call of Duty Elite subscribers on Xbox 360, and would be arriving roughly one month afterward for PlayStation 3 Elite members. August will bring two new Spec Ops missions, and one "classified" piece of content that may be a new game mode.
We have reached out to Activision for comment, and will update this story if we hear back.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Grand Theft Auto 5's PC version will get an updated soundtrack