PlayStation All-Star: Battle Royale leak reveals characters from Metal Gear, Devil May Cry, LittleBigPlanet and MediEvil.
A purported leak from the beta test release of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale may have revealed eight unannounced characters from the upcoming crossover fighting game, including Raiden from the Metal Gear series and Capcom's rebooted Dante from Devil May Cry.
Files extracted from the beta release point to the following characters appearing in PlayStation All-Stars: Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Dante from DMC, Ratchet from Ratchet & Clank, Sir Daniel Fortesque from MediEvil, Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet, Evil Cole from Infamous 2, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, and Spike from Ape Escape.
The supposed leak also reveals previously unannounced stages based on Sly Cooper, BioShock Infinite, Twisted Metal, Uncharted 3, Killzone 2, LocoRoco, Resistance 2 and Ape Escape. Descriptions of in-game items were also extracted, which draw from additional PlayStation titles including WipEout, The Mark of Kri, Modnation Racers and Metal Gear Solid 4.
Sony officially revealed the inclusion of Jak & Daxter and Cole from Infamous at Comic-Con this month, promising "several new character announcements" at Gamescom in August.
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale will be released on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita on October 23rd in North America, and a day later in Europe.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)