"Escape Plan" DLC takes players into the Underground this week.
Escape Plan is getting a new round of DLC this week that will include costumes and an all new "Underground" mission, the PlayStation Blog reports.
"The Undergound" DLC is available for $1.99 until August 14th, after which it will cost $4.99. The pack includes a new mission into the depth of Bakuki's Underground where players must navigate trollies and trains in another escape attempt. Players will also get access to four new costumes: the Buzz and Flower Power Summer Pack costumes will be automatically added to the dressing room, while the Furry and Tourist costumes can be unlocked by completing all 21 levels of "The Underground."
The DLC also adds squeeze control to the Circle Button, which allows players to pinch main character Lil while inflated, as well as a number of other changes based on player feedback.
Players who download the latest patch for Escape Plan will receive the Buzz and Flower Summer pack costumes automatically, but the Furry and Tourist costumes can only be accessed by buying and completing "The Underground."
Escape Plan was released for the PlayStation Vita on February 22. A demo is still available for interested players via the PlayStation Store.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'