Kickstarter Indie Bundle seeks funding for a nine international indies.
A group of international developers launched the Kickstarter Indie Bundle yesterday, promising nine quality games if its funding goal is met.
Donations will be used to fund the games' development, which needs to reach $45,000 by August 29th to be fully funded. The games are being developed for multiple platforms, including PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and the PlayStation Vita. They cover a spread of genres from a Christmas-themed storybook game to a dating sim set in Japan.
Lower-level rewards include having game characters named after donors and copies of the games and their soundtracks, while the highest – for pledges of $10,000 and up – is open ended, stating "no reasonable request refused." A solid donation of $20 will net you all the games as they are completed.
Updates on Kickstart the Indies' progress can be tracked on Twitter and Facebook.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4