Final Fantasy VII being re-released on PC according to new website.
A PC re-release of Final Fantasy VII is "coming soon" according to an official website which recently appeared online.
While information is still scant, the classic Japanese role-playing game will be available exclusively at the Square Enix store.
In addition, the minimum system requirements listed include Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), 2GHz Processor or faster, 1GB RAM, and DirectX 9-compatible graphic card.
An earlier Google cache of the website also revealed the game will add achievements, cloud saving, and a character booster feature that is believed to be a casual option for users uninterested in grinding. The cache also states the game will be priced at roughly $12.50.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)