Final Fantasy VII being re-released on PC according to new website.
A PC re-release of Final Fantasy VII is "coming soon" according to an official website which recently appeared online.
While information is still scant, the classic Japanese role-playing game will be available exclusively at the Square Enix store.
In addition, the minimum system requirements listed include Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), 2GHz Processor or faster, 1GB RAM, and DirectX 9-compatible graphic card.
An earlier Google cache of the website also revealed the game will add achievements, cloud saving, and a character booster feature that is believed to be a casual option for users uninterested in grinding. The cache also states the game will be priced at roughly $12.50.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Towerfall Diamond League
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC