Final Fantasy VII being re-released on PC according to new website.
A PC re-release of Final Fantasy VII is "coming soon" according to an official website which recently appeared online.
While information is still scant, the classic Japanese role-playing game will be available exclusively at the Square Enix store.
In addition, the minimum system requirements listed include Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), 2GHz Processor or faster, 1GB RAM, and DirectX 9-compatible graphic card.
An earlier Google cache of the website also revealed the game will add achievements, cloud saving, and a character booster feature that is believed to be a casual option for users uninterested in grinding. The cache also states the game will be priced at roughly $12.50.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us