Final Fantasy VII being re-released on PC according to new website.
A PC re-release of Final Fantasy VII is "coming soon" according to an official website which recently appeared online.
While information is still scant, the classic Japanese role-playing game will be available exclusively at the Square Enix store.
In addition, the minimum system requirements listed include Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), 2GHz Processor or faster, 1GB RAM, and DirectX 9-compatible graphic card.
An earlier Google cache of the website also revealed the game will add achievements, cloud saving, and a character booster feature that is believed to be a casual option for users uninterested in grinding. The cache also states the game will be priced at roughly $12.50.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- XBOne Classifieds
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux