PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale adds Tekken's Heihachi and PlayStation mascot Toro.
Two new fighters have been confirmed for Sony and SuperBot Entertainment's PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale: Heihachi Mishima from Namco Bandai's Tekken series and diminutive PlayStation mascot Toro – the karate cat who was recently seen in another crossover fighting game, Street Fighter X Tekken.
In addition to the revealing Toro and Heihachi, a new trailer for the PlayStation 3 fighting game shows a new arena based on PaRappa the Rapper and that game's martial arts expert Chop Chop Master Onion. Watch as both new fighters kick, punch and block in the dojo. Also, witness Heihachi's crazy super moves, which involve summoning Tekken's resident bear Kuma and strapping other PlayStation All-Stars competitors to a rocket and launching them into space.
Sony announced the two new additions to the PlayStation brawler at the EVO fighting game championships in Las Vegas today. The fighting game also features Kratos from God of War, PaRappa the Rapper, Nathan Drake from Uncharted, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, Fat Princess, Sly Cooper, Radec from Killzone 2, and Big Daddy from BioShock.
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale was dated earlier today for an October 23rd release on PlayStation 3.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- This is what the sheer intensity of an official Pokemon championship tournament looks like