San Diego Comic-Con 2012 will mark the first public hands-on with the Nintendo 3DS XL, but the company isn't bringing the Wii U to the show.
San Diego Comic-Con 2012 will mark the first public hands-on in the US with the Nintendo 3DS XL, the company announced today.
Nintendo is supplementing its booth on the show floor (#5135) with a Nintendo Gaming Lounge, which will be located in the San Diego Ballroom of the Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel, right next door to the convention. The Lounge is open to the public — you don't even need a Comic-Con badge to get in.
Wii, 3DS, and DS games will be shown at Nintendo's booth and in the Lounge, but curiously, the company will not have the Wii U — which is due out this fall — available to play.
Check out the full list of playable games below.
Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo 3DS XL
- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Mario Kart 7
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
- Heroes of Ruin
- Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition
- Just Dance 4
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell