Resident Evil 6 allows you to play as series irregular Ada Wong and will feature an mode called Agent Hunt that allows players to play as the infected.
Resident Evil 6 will allow you to play as series irregular Ada Wong and feature an online mode called Agent Hunt that allows players to play as the series' infected, executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi told Famitsu (via Andriasang).
Wong's playability will unlock after users complete the main campaign, which is divvied between three playable characters — Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller. Wong's scenario sees her brandishing a crossbow that also launches projectiles, as crossbows are prone to do after the zombie apocalypse.
The Famitsu feature also revealed Agent Hunt, an online mode in which players assume the role of an infected zombie pitted against an agent played by a real life human. As in the campaign, infected are comparatively weak, and Kobayashi stressed zombified cooperation as the key to victory.
Last week, Capcom revealed an Umbrella Corporation umbrella pre-order bonus for Resident Evil 6, which is set for an October 2nd release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with a PC release to follow.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort