Ubisoft releases co-op walkthrough video for Far Cry 3.
Ubisoft today released a co-op walkthrough video for the upcoming Far Cry 3, demonstrating how combat scenarios encourage and reward team play.
Users can take on the role of one of four fully-voiced characters who travel across the island in search of revenge in a storyline that takes place six months before the single-player campaign.
The video demonstrates players covering a single teammate as he fulfils his objective, including the use of the Battle Cry feature which speeds up health regeneration of a targeted user, and a player revival ability.
In addition, each chapter includes events that allow team members to show off headshotting and combat skills and compete for bragging rights. Other missions shown include an objective to plant explosives and blow up a bridge before the team is wiped out. While a player is carrying the explosives he is left vulnerable, putting teammates in the position to defend him.
Far Cry 3 is scheduled to release December 4th on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet