"Mass Effect" fan game is the coolest point-and-click adventure on the Citadel.
Finding Shepard, a point-and-click indie adventure game set in the Mass Effect universe, has surfaced on the forums of Adventure Game Studio, a site that provides resources and tools to make PC adventure games.
Finding Shepard picks up after the ending of Mass Effect 3, centering around the notorious biotic Jack. Players guide Jack through this problem-solving puzzler as she attempts to escape the Citadel, where she is on house arrest, to learn what happened to Shepard after the trilogy's finale.
"ME3 left me with many unanswered questions..." writes game creator Nightfable on the forums. "So, here I am, making a Mass Effect adventure fangame."
Finding Shepard, in addition to being faithful to Jack's foul-mouthed demeanor, will include series characters Miranda, Wrex, and Kasumi. There is no set release date just yet, but keep an eye on the AGS forums and creator Nightfable for future updates.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge