Jet Set Radio's HD remake, which was previously scheduled for release this summer, will now launch in the fall for $10 on PC, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Vita, publisher Sega announced today.
Jet Set Radio's HD remake, which was originally scheduled for release this summer, will now launch in the fall for $10 on PC, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Vita, publisher Sega announced today.
The PSN release comes first on September 18th — although PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to get in on the fun one week early, with access beginning on September 11th. Jet Set Radio will hit Xbox Live Arcade (800 Microsoft Points) and Steam on September 19th. The PS Vita version won't be out for another month: it's set for release on October 16th.
When asked about the release dates for the previously announced iOS and Android versions of Jet Set Radio, which were also said to be coming this summer, a Sega representative told Polygon that there is "no date yet set on the mobile front," and added that the same applies for pricing.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down