Jet Set Radio's HD remake, which was previously scheduled for release this summer, will now launch in the fall for $10 on PC, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Vita, publisher Sega announced today.
Jet Set Radio's HD remake, which was originally scheduled for release this summer, will now launch in the fall for $10 on PC, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation Vita, publisher Sega announced today.
The PSN release comes first on September 18th — although PlayStation Plus subscribers will be able to get in on the fun one week early, with access beginning on September 11th. Jet Set Radio will hit Xbox Live Arcade (800 Microsoft Points) and Steam on September 19th. The PS Vita version won't be out for another month: it's set for release on October 16th.
When asked about the release dates for the previously announced iOS and Android versions of Jet Set Radio, which were also said to be coming this summer, a Sega representative told Polygon that there is "no date yet set on the mobile front," and added that the same applies for pricing.
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP
- The fixer: Why Rod Fergusson returned to Gears of War
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell (update)
- Why it costs at least $5,000 to release an indie game on Xbox One