Awesomenauts, the side-scrolling multiplayer online battle arena game, recently came out on Steam, and to celebrate the successful launch, developer Ronimo Games will soon add a new character named Gnaw to the game for free.
Awesomenauts, Ronimo Games' side-scrolling multiplayer online battle arena title, recently came out on Steam, and to celebrate the successful launch, the developers will soon add a new character named Gnaw to the game in a free update.
Ronimo calls Gnaw "a nasty piece of work." This Awesomenaut resembles a rabid dog, except he spits poisonous ooze instead of drooling saliva on his foes. His viciousness comes from the Cosmic biker pirate masters who trained him, and from the gameplay shown in the video below, it appears that they trained him well. You'll probably be fine, though — as long as you're playing with Gnaw and not against him. Gnaw will be playable on the Gamescom show floor in the Valve booth, C030 in Hall 7.1, so check him out for yourself.
We've reached out to Ronimo Games to see if they can give an exact date for Gnaw's appearance in Awesomenauts, and if Gnaw will also be added to the PSN and XBLA versions of the game. We'll update this post with any information we receive.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer