The PC version of "Minecraft" has sold over 7 million copies.
Minecraft for PC has sold over 7 million copies, according to Mojang business developer Daniel Kaplan.
"More than 7 million minecraft (pc) copies sold!" Kaplan tweeted today.
Last week GameSpot reported the Xbox 360 version is selling at roughly 17,000 copies per day, netting around $340,000 in revenue every 24 hours. The game broke the record for the fastest-selling Xbox Live game on its release day in May.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!