The PC version of "Minecraft" has sold over 7 million copies.
Minecraft for PC has sold over 7 million copies, according to Mojang business developer Daniel Kaplan.
"More than 7 million minecraft (pc) copies sold!" Kaplan tweeted today.
Last week GameSpot reported the Xbox 360 version is selling at roughly 17,000 copies per day, netting around $340,000 in revenue every 24 hours. The game broke the record for the fastest-selling Xbox Live game on its release day in May.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Watch The Last of Us: One Night Live right now
- NIS America allegedly backtracks out of GaymerX sponsorship
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death