The PC version of "Minecraft" has sold over 7 million copies.
Minecraft for PC has sold over 7 million copies, according to Mojang business developer Daniel Kaplan.
"More than 7 million minecraft (pc) copies sold!" Kaplan tweeted today.
Last week GameSpot reported the Xbox 360 version is selling at roughly 17,000 copies per day, netting around $340,000 in revenue every 24 hours. The game broke the record for the fastest-selling Xbox Live game on its release day in May.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business