The PC version of "Minecraft" has sold over 7 million copies.
Minecraft for PC has sold over 7 million copies, according to Mojang business developer Daniel Kaplan.
"More than 7 million minecraft (pc) copies sold!" Kaplan tweeted today.
Last week GameSpot reported the Xbox 360 version is selling at roughly 17,000 copies per day, netting around $340,000 in revenue every 24 hours. The game broke the record for the fastest-selling Xbox Live game on its release day in May.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge