Jack, having taken over the "armpit of a planet" that is Pandora, comments on the Vault Hunters' individual abilities and collective firepower, before laughing them off as "pathetic." Players will need "a whole goddamn lot" of guns — and about 58 hours, if playing alone — to bring him down.
Borderlands 2 is scheduled for release on September 18th on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. It supports four-player co-op, so Gearbox suggests that you "bring friends."
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- How indie devs are finding success, and publicity, in toys and merch
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians (update)
- Twitch and Capcom teaming up for Street Fighter league Capcom Pro Tour
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there