Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD will launch on the PlayStation Network on August 28th, developer Robomodo announced today.
The PC version of the game, which was announced as a summer release, still has no release date, although Activision promised it will be out "soon after" the PSN version.
Pro Skater HD, a downloadable remake of the first two Tony Hawk's Pro Skater titles, came out on Xbox Live Arcade nearly a month ago, on July 18th, as the first game in Microsoft's annual Summer of Arcade promotion. According to Robomodo, over 120,000 copies of the XBLA version were sold during its first week of release.
We're hoping the PlayStation 3 controller's D-pad will make the PSN version of the game more enjoyable than the XBLA version. According to our reviewer, Chris Plante, it was a mediocre experience.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down