"'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" release delayed until November 20th.
SuperBot president Chan Park cited the need for further polishing and incorporating feedback from the game's recent closed beta phase as reason for the delay.
"As you know, we at SuperBot have set high benchmarks for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Our goal is to deliver a fun, well-balanced, and compelling gameplay experience that pays homage to all of these incredible characters," wrote Park.
"While it is our greatest desire to put this game into the hands of our fans as soon as possible, we do not want to do so at the sake of quality. The additional time will be well worth the wait, and are excited to know that our fans will have the ultimate brawler in time for the holiday," Park added.
Park also reported that SuperBot will have more PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale announcements at Gamescom this week. The game will go into public beta this fall.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy