"'PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale" release delayed until November 20th.
SuperBot president Chan Park cited the need for further polishing and incorporating feedback from the game's recent closed beta phase as reason for the delay.
"As you know, we at SuperBot have set high benchmarks for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Our goal is to deliver a fun, well-balanced, and compelling gameplay experience that pays homage to all of these incredible characters," wrote Park.
"While it is our greatest desire to put this game into the hands of our fans as soon as possible, we do not want to do so at the sake of quality. The additional time will be well worth the wait, and are excited to know that our fans will have the ultimate brawler in time for the holiday," Park added.
Park also reported that SuperBot will have more PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale announcements at Gamescom this week. The game will go into public beta this fall.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft