John Cleese will be the narrator for PlayStation Vita brain-training game "Smart As."
"The decision to approach John to work on the game came about a couple of months ago," wrote producer Ian Pickles. "We were incredibly happy with the game – the looks, presentation and gameplay are second to none, but we felt we needed to bring in someone as the voice whose personality would instantly bring the competitive and fun nature of the game to the forefront.
"John was immediately a popular choice with all of us on the team and we were over the moon when he agreed to join us working on the game," he said.
Cleese will provide comedic narration for the game's 20 tactical puzzles as well as teasingly encourage players to pursue higher scores.
"It's been fantastic seeing people playing the game and laughing along to John's lines," Pickles added.
Smart As, a social brain-teasing puzzler, is coming to PlayStation Vita this fall.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?