Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal will become free downloadable titles for PlayStation Plus members beginning August 14th, Sony announced on the official U.S. PlayStation blog today.
Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal will become free downloadable titles for PlayStation Plus members beginning August 14th, Sony announced today on the official U.S. PlayStation blog.
Outland is a 2D sidescrolling platformer infused with puzzle elements from developer Housemarque, of Super Stardust HD fame. Bloodrayne: Betrayal is also a 2D sidescrolling platformer, but with a focus on hacking and slashing reminiscent of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Last week, Telltale's The Walking Dead saw its first two episodes delivered to PlayStation Plus members free of charge. The complete August lineup on Plus includes Infamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines, Saints Row 2, Renegade Ops, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Choplifter HD, and Sideway: New York.
Waiting for your free games to download? Why not pass the time by watching the trailers for Outland and Bloodrayne below.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Unreal Engine 4 updated with PS4, Xbox One, Linux and SteamOS support