Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal will become free downloadable titles for PlayStation Plus members beginning August 14th, Sony announced on the official U.S. PlayStation blog today.
Outland and Bloodrayne: Betrayal will become free downloadable titles for PlayStation Plus members beginning August 14th, Sony announced today on the official U.S. PlayStation blog.
Outland is a 2D sidescrolling platformer infused with puzzle elements from developer Housemarque, of Super Stardust HD fame. Bloodrayne: Betrayal is also a 2D sidescrolling platformer, but with a focus on hacking and slashing reminiscent of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Last week, Telltale's The Walking Dead saw its first two episodes delivered to PlayStation Plus members free of charge. The complete August lineup on Plus includes Infamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Ratchet and Clank All 4 One, Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines, Saints Row 2, Renegade Ops, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Choplifter HD, and Sideway: New York.
Waiting for your free games to download? Why not pass the time by watching the trailers for Outland and Bloodrayne below.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Endless Legend seeks the perfect imbalance to keep players exploring and exterminating
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo