EA's digital download service, Origin, coming to OS X.
Electronic Arts is bringing its digital download service, Origin, to Mac, Facebook, Android, and Smart TV.
It was first revealed that Origin would be coming to Mac in a press release detailing the OS X version of SimCity, stating that the game would be coming as a "digital download via Origin in February 2013." The additional platforms were revealed during the company's GamesCom press conference.
No specific release date for the new platforms has been announced, though additional features to be added to Origin include support for free-to-play games, exclusive digital content, live videos and a new dashboard.
In This StoryStream
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine