EA's digital download service, Origin, coming to OS X.
Electronic Arts is bringing its digital download service, Origin, to Mac, Facebook, Android, and Smart TV.
It was first revealed that Origin would be coming to Mac in a press release detailing the OS X version of SimCity, stating that the game would be coming as a "digital download via Origin in February 2013." The additional platforms were revealed during the company's GamesCom press conference.
No specific release date for the new platforms has been announced, though additional features to be added to Origin include support for free-to-play games, exclusive digital content, live videos and a new dashboard.
In This StoryStream
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9