Go deeper with Assassin's Creed 3's naval warfare gameplay in this new trailer from Ubisoft.
Ubisoft revealed Assassin's Creed 3's naval warfare gameplay at this year's E3, but today — thanks to Gamescom — we get an extended look at murder on the high seas, complete with a bit of commentary from gameplay director George Washington.
Batten down the hatches and ready the Dramamine for an extra-long look at ship-versus-ship battles coming to Assassin's Creed 3 and the many ways protagonist Connor will swab the decks with his foes. We'll likely have more from the Assassin's Creed series and the rest of Ubisoft's line-up as the publisher holds its Gamescom press conference tomorrow, August 15th.
Assassin's Creed 3 comes to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 30th, a few weeks later for the PC.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- Call of Duty: Ghosts' latest map pack lets you kill with mine carts, extreme Canadian weather
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game