Sony announces Cross Buy for PlayStation All-Stars. Purchase a game on PS3, get the PS Vita version for free.
PlayStation 3 owners who purchase SuperBot Entertainment's new mascot fighter PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale will also get the PlayStation Vita version at no additional cost, Sony announced today. The buy one, get one free deal is part of Sony's new Cross Buy initiative, which will soon extend to other games.
Sony also announced that Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault — known as Ratchet & Clank: Q Force in Europe — will also support Cross Buy, a roundabout way of announcing that the next Ratchet & Clank game is also coming to Vita. Buying the PS3 versions of Thieves in Time and Full Frontal Assault will get you a Vita copy at no additional cost.
Prior to the official announcement of Cross Buy, developer Queasy Games released Sound Shapes for PlayStation Vita and PS3, offering a similar buy one, get both deal.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!