Sony announces Cross Buy for PlayStation All-Stars. Purchase a game on PS3, get the PS Vita version for free.
PlayStation 3 owners who purchase SuperBot Entertainment's new mascot fighter PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale will also get the PlayStation Vita version at no additional cost, Sony announced today. The buy one, get one free deal is part of Sony's new Cross Buy initiative, which will soon extend to other games.
Sony also announced that Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault — known as Ratchet & Clank: Q Force in Europe — will also support Cross Buy, a roundabout way of announcing that the next Ratchet & Clank game is also coming to Vita. Buying the PS3 versions of Thieves in Time and Full Frontal Assault will get you a Vita copy at no additional cost.
Prior to the official announcement of Cross Buy, developer Queasy Games released Sound Shapes for PlayStation Vita and PS3, offering a similar buy one, get both deal.
In This StoryStream
- Contest: "A Haiku for Strider" (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One)
- Save developers and you will save your soul.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Green & Red (Thu 13 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Heroes of the Stomr, Alpha
- Participate in the 100th Episode of Friends List!
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- High-End PC from the guide. Need a fan?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux