FIFA 13 will support PlayStation Move, Electronic Arts announced during Sony's Gamescom 2012 press conference.
David Rutter, executive producer of the FIFA franchise at EA Canada, came out with two developers for a live gameplay demo. Move can be used on offense for pinpoint passing by aiming at teammates, and players can use the wand to "paint" paths on the pitch to send teammates on runs. In addition, twisting the Move wand will apply spin to shots. On defense, you can aim at teammates to switch players.
FIFA 13 is due out on September 25th in North America, and on September 28th in Europe, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PC, Mac, Vita, 3DS, Wii, PSP, PS2, and iOS. Check out the newest trailer straight from Gamescom.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #4: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- The best of the rest 2014: Alien: Isolation is the boldest, best game of the year
- 2014 in review: Sports video games deliver a rivalry to remember
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Weekend at Polygon's: Off-Topic: Tacogon Weekend ( Sat-Sun 27-28/12 )
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- The Ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition (!Spoilers obviously!)
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)