FIFA 13 will support PlayStation Move, Electronic Arts announced during Sony's Gamescom 2012 press conference.
David Rutter, executive producer of the FIFA franchise at EA Canada, came out with two developers for a live gameplay demo. Move can be used on offense for pinpoint passing by aiming at teammates, and players can use the wand to "paint" paths on the pitch to send teammates on runs. In addition, twisting the Move wand will apply spin to shots. On defense, you can aim at teammates to switch players.
FIFA 13 is due out on September 25th in North America, and on September 28th in Europe, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PC, Mac, Vita, 3DS, Wii, PSP, PS2, and iOS. Check out the newest trailer straight from Gamescom.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Würst Day Ever? (Fri 14 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Frustrations with Bravely Default and the value of the player's time
- High-End PC from the guide. Need a fan?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant