Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified's first trailer shows Call of Duty multiplayer on-the-go.
Activision will bring Call of Duty to the PlayStation Vita later this year with the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified. The Vita exclusive promises covert single-player missions, four-versus-four multiplayer over WiFi, and all-new maps.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified's debut trailer from Gamescom shows the first-person shooter in action on some familiar territory, including the Call of Duty: Black Ops map Nuketown. Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is slated to be released on Vita this November.
Here's our first look at gameplay, should you have missed it during Sony's Gamescom press conference.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?