Dante meets his twin brother Vergil in the latest trailer for Ninja Theory's take on Devil May Cry.
The younger, re-imagined Dante of Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry reboot meets his equally younger twin brother Vergil in a new trailer released by Capcom at Gamescom. World saving, demon slaying, and potential romantic entanglements ensue.
DmC's Vergil is described as a "calculating and dispassionate" contrast to the emotional, hot tempered Dante, star of the new Devil May Cry. Vergil serves as the leader of The Order, the underground organization intent on toppling the demonic regime responsible for killing Vergil's mother and enslaving his father. In this new trailer, we see Vergil's attempts to recruit Dante to his cause, which is sure to play out swimmingly over the course of the game. Nope... definitely no tense rivalry here.
In addition to Vergil's debut trailer, Capcom released new screenshots of DmC and artwork of Dante's twin brother.
DmC Devil May Cry comes to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on January 15th, 2013. A Windows PC version is announced but without a firm date.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)