See all-new areas and enemies in Dark Souls' new Artorias of the Abyss DLC and Prepare to Die Edition for PC.
With the PC release of Dark Souls just a week away, publisher Namco Bandai is using Gamescom as an excuse to reveal more about the upcoming Prepare to Die Edition of last year's dark fantasy role-playing game.
In a new trailer for Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, we get a glimpse of new enemies, new allies, and mysterious creatures coming in the time-traveling expansion to the original game. Some of the new foes coming to the "Artorias of the Abyss" content appear to be variations on previously seen enemy designs, but there's plenty of brand new content throughout.
The Windows PC release of Dark Souls is scheduled for release on August 24th in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. The add-on content will come to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dark Souls this winter.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song