Ubisoft today announced Anno Online, a browser-based free-to-play massively multiplayer version of the PC title Anno 1404, a city-building title.
Ubisoft today announced Anno Online, a browser-based free-to-play massively multiplayer version of the PC city-building game Anno 1404.
The title offers the full scope of the boxed game, while also focusing on casual players with a redesigned user interface to make the title more accessible.
Anno Online is being developed by Blue Byte Software for PC and all devices with an internet connection and browser capabilities. Blue Byte previously worked on Anno 1404 in 2009.
Anno Online will be available in beta on AnnoOnline.com shortly, and is due out this fall.
Update: Ubisoft released a trailer and some screenshots of Anno Online; check them out below.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules