"Skylanders Giants" introduces the icy warrior, Chill.
Today Activision added another member to the growing Skylanders Giants family, the icy mail-clad warrior Chill.
Chill was once the personal guardian of the Snow Queen. Her charge was captured under her watch and she chose to leave her home in the Ice Kingdom behind, intent on wandering the world until she regained her queen – and her honor.
The video below shows off some of the heroine's water-based attacks, which include throwing watery darts, creating ice blocks, and summoning narwhals to attack enemies. Chill is one of eight new characters with twice the height and might of her original Skylander counterparts.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding