"Skylanders Giants" introduces the icy warrior, Chill.
Today Activision added another member to the growing Skylanders Giants family, the icy mail-clad warrior Chill.
Chill was once the personal guardian of the Snow Queen. Her charge was captured under her watch and she chose to leave her home in the Ice Kingdom behind, intent on wandering the world until she regained her queen – and her honor.
The video below shows off some of the heroine's water-based attacks, which include throwing watery darts, creating ice blocks, and summoning narwhals to attack enemies. Chill is one of eight new characters with twice the height and might of her original Skylander counterparts.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes