"Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" is getting a PC version.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will be released for PC alongside its console versions, publisher Konami announced today.
The Windows PC game will be developed by Mercury Steam in Madrid alongside the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions, set to release next year.
"This new game tells a much broader tale and one that spans centuries. It is a game that pushes whatever format it is on to the absolute limit, and we are delighted that its rich blend of first-class fighting, deep exploration and rich storytelling are set to delight and enthrall PC users, too," said Lords of Shadow 2 producer Dave Cox. "There's a darkness coming and with our new game engine, we hope to deliver something truly special across multiple formats that will set new standards for action adventure games."
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks