"Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" is getting a PC version.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will be released for PC alongside its console versions, publisher Konami announced today.
The Windows PC game will be developed by Mercury Steam in Madrid alongside the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions, set to release next year.
"This new game tells a much broader tale and one that spans centuries. It is a game that pushes whatever format it is on to the absolute limit, and we are delighted that its rich blend of first-class fighting, deep exploration and rich storytelling are set to delight and enthrall PC users, too," said Lords of Shadow 2 producer Dave Cox. "There's a darkness coming and with our new game engine, we hope to deliver something truly special across multiple formats that will set new standards for action adventure games."
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer