Uplay, Ubisoft's digital distribution platform, is available today on PC, the company announced today at Gamescom.
Uplay, Ubisoft's multi-platform online service, has added digital distribution to its PC client and is offering deep discounts to celebrate, the company announced today at Gamescom.
The new client and its integrated shop allow users to purchase, launch, and play games alongside Uplay's social services, like friends lists and chat.
Over the next four days, Ubisoft will discount four PC games to $1.00 each: HAWX 2 today, Eric Chahi's return to gaming From Dust on Friday, Silent Hunter 5 Saturday, and the well-received Driver: San Francisco on Sunday.
For a limited time, Ubisoft is also offering discounts of up to 75 percent on games like Anno 2070, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Might & Magic: Heroes 6, and Splinter Cell Conviction.
"For PC gamers that are already fans of Ubisoft’s titles or have been considering trying some of our classics, this promotion is a great deal, and our way of saying thank you for their support," said Stephanie Perotti, worldwide director for online games at Ubisoft.
You can find out more information about the service and catch those deals at the Uplay website.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)