Uplay, Ubisoft's digital distribution platform, is available today on PC, the company announced today at Gamescom.
Uplay, Ubisoft's multi-platform online service, has added digital distribution to its PC client and is offering deep discounts to celebrate, the company announced today at Gamescom.
The new client and its integrated shop allow users to purchase, launch, and play games alongside Uplay's social services, like friends lists and chat.
Over the next four days, Ubisoft will discount four PC games to $1.00 each: HAWX 2 today, Eric Chahi's return to gaming From Dust on Friday, Silent Hunter 5 Saturday, and the well-received Driver: San Francisco on Sunday.
For a limited time, Ubisoft is also offering discounts of up to 75 percent on games like Anno 2070, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Might & Magic: Heroes 6, and Splinter Cell Conviction.
"For PC gamers that are already fans of Ubisoft’s titles or have been considering trying some of our classics, this promotion is a great deal, and our way of saying thank you for their support," said Stephanie Perotti, worldwide director for online games at Ubisoft.
You can find out more information about the service and catch those deals at the Uplay website.
In This StoryStream
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II