Paul Dini is not working on the next Arkham game, according to Dini's Twitter account.
Paul Dini, the author of comics, cartoons and the scripts for developer Rocksteady's Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City games, is not working on the next installment, according to Dini's Twitter account.
Last week, Dini lamented not working in London during the Olympics, intimating that he's not at work on the recently revealed Silver Age prequel.
Kinda hoped I'd be doing another Arkham game in London during the Olympics.Esp, as I had a good source for tx.Ah, well.— Paul_Dini (@Paul_Dini) July 27, 2012
In a series of tweets chronicled by ArkhamCity.co.uk, Dini confirmed that, although he loved writing the first two games, Arkham City was his last foray into Rocksteady's take on the Batman universe.
Earlier this week, some purchasers of Arkham Asylum on Steam were unable to play the title because their serial keys wouldn't allow them to active the software.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman