WildStar, the upcoming massively multiplayer online role playing game with a science fiction bent, received a video today highlighting character housing.
WildStar, the upcoming massively multiplayer online role playing game with a science fiction twist, received a video today highlighting character housing.
According to developer Carbine Studios, players complete a quest and receive a plot of land early in the game, which they can then customize and use for a number purposes tailored toward a variety of play styles.
"We set out to make housing a pillar of our game and one that brings more than just a place to decorate and hang out," a representative from Carbine said. "We wanted players to use their homes for meet ups and as a one-stop hub for many of the other aspects of our game.
"Our housing will offer something for everyone, whether you prefer fighting, crafting, socializing, participating in events or tooling with customization."
Carbine is currently accepting beta applications at the WildStar website. In the meantime, check out the video below to learn a bit about homesteading on the mysterious planet Nexus.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business