"Dawnguard" coming to "Skyrim" on PC today.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dawnguard is now available for PC, Bethesda announced today.
Dawnguard can be purchased on Steam for $19.99. As for the PlayStation 3 version, Bethesda has expressed that it is "not satisfied" with its performance and will be holding off on its release.
"We would like for everyone to have a chance to play Dawnguard, but we aren't going to release it for PS3 knowing that some people's experience in Skyrim will be worse," the company wrote on its official blog. "We do everything we can to have our content available to all; from our free updates, to user mods, to paid DLC."
Dawnguard was released for Xbox 360 on June 26th.
- Stress as a path to death: Take care of your archer, take care of yourself
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Titanfall creators in talks with Aspyr about Mac version
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists