Sleeping Dogs comes to Team Fortress 2 with the Triad Pack.
Team Fortress 2 players who pre-order Square Enix's Sleeping Dogs on Steam will get access to eight new items for Valve's team-based first-person shooter, ranging from decorative headwear to weapons for the Scout, Pyro, Spy, and Heavy classes.
"The Triad Pack," coming to Team Fortress 2 on August 14th alongside the release of Sleeping Dogs, will give the Pyro a neon sign as a melee weapon; the Heavy a flaming mini-gun named the Huo Long Heatmaker; the Spy a new sapper that reverses enemy building construction; and the Scout a throwable butcher knife.
Multiple classes will get access to decorative items like a Triad tattoo, a gold necklace, a helmet, and a pair of novelty glasses.
All eight items will be available for purchase individually in Team Fortress 2's in-game Mann Co. Store.
The Team Fortress blog also teases a new King of the Hill mode map, Kong King.
Sleeping Dogs from United Front Games and Square Enix hits the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on August 14th in North America. Europe and Australia get the game a couple days later.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp