"Plants vs. Zombies 2" coming late spring 2013.
Plants vs. Zombies 2, the sequel to the popular zombie-themed tower-defense game, will release in late spring of next year, publisher Pop Cap announced today.
The game will feature new settings and zombie-defense situations. Pop Cap shared no further information on the nature of Plants vs. Zombies 2 other than its release window.
Plants vs. Zombies released in May 2009 for PC and Mac, followed by its debut on iOS in February 2010. Since then the game has been ported to Nintendo DS, Android, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Windows Phone 7, and PlayStation Vita.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup