"Plants vs. Zombies 2" coming late spring 2013.
Plants vs. Zombies 2, the sequel to the popular zombie-themed tower-defense game, will release in late spring of next year, publisher Pop Cap announced today.
The game will feature new settings and zombie-defense situations. Pop Cap shared no further information on the nature of Plants vs. Zombies 2 other than its release window.
Plants vs. Zombies released in May 2009 for PC and Mac, followed by its debut on iOS in February 2010. Since then the game has been ported to Nintendo DS, Android, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Windows Phone 7, and PlayStation Vita.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders