"Plants vs. Zombies 2" coming late spring 2013.
Plants vs. Zombies 2, the sequel to the popular zombie-themed tower-defense game, will release in late spring of next year, publisher Pop Cap announced today.
The game will feature new settings and zombie-defense situations. Pop Cap shared no further information on the nature of Plants vs. Zombies 2 other than its release window.
Plants vs. Zombies released in May 2009 for PC and Mac, followed by its debut on iOS in February 2010. Since then the game has been ported to Nintendo DS, Android, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Windows Phone 7, and PlayStation Vita.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?