"Plants vs. Zombies 2" coming late spring 2013.
Plants vs. Zombies 2, the sequel to the popular zombie-themed tower-defense game, will release in late spring of next year, publisher Pop Cap announced today.
The game will feature new settings and zombie-defense situations. Pop Cap shared no further information on the nature of Plants vs. Zombies 2 other than its release window.
Plants vs. Zombies released in May 2009 for PC and Mac, followed by its debut on iOS in February 2010. Since then the game has been ported to Nintendo DS, Android, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, Windows Phone 7, and PlayStation Vita.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?