Borderlands gets its origins story in an upcoming comic book due out this November.
A comic book adaptation of Borderlands, titled Borderlands: Origins, is scheduled to release this November from publisher IDW and the original writer behind Borderlands, Mikey Neumann.
Borderlands: Origins will feature new, official canonic Borderlands origin stories in its 32 pages, leading to a full four-issue series. According to the comic's description on Newsarama, the story focuses on how the original characters first met.
"For the millions and millions of fans of the smash-hit video game Borderlands, a lingering question exists: how did the Vault Hunters get on the bus with Marcus in the first place? Find out how Roland got on the bus with Mordecai, Lilith, and Brick in this exciting look at the soldiers of the Crimson Lance and what made him leave their ranks and search for the Vault. Surprises abound in the first part of a four-issue series chronicling where Borderlands began!"
Borderlands 2 is scheduled to release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 September 18th. The sequel is being written by Anthony Burch.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free