Borderlands gets its origins story in an upcoming comic book due out this November.
A comic book adaptation of Borderlands, titled Borderlands: Origins, is scheduled to release this November from publisher IDW and the original writer behind Borderlands, Mikey Neumann.
Borderlands: Origins will feature new, official canonic Borderlands origin stories in its 32 pages, leading to a full four-issue series. According to the comic's description on Newsarama, the story focuses on how the original characters first met.
"For the millions and millions of fans of the smash-hit video game Borderlands, a lingering question exists: how did the Vault Hunters get on the bus with Marcus in the first place? Find out how Roland got on the bus with Mordecai, Lilith, and Brick in this exciting look at the soldiers of the Crimson Lance and what made him leave their ranks and search for the Vault. Surprises abound in the first part of a four-issue series chronicling where Borderlands began!"
Borderlands 2 is scheduled to release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 September 18th. The sequel is being written by Anthony Burch.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding