Warhammer Quest is coming to iOS devices next year, from Rodeo Games.
Warhammer Quest, the fantasy role-playing board game released by Games Workshop in 1995, is coming to iPhone and iPad devices in Spring 2013, Games Workshop announced today.
The title allows users to take control of a party of four warriors and quest through dungeons and under-empires of the Old World in an attempt to find lost treasure.
Warhammer Quest is in development by Rodeo Games, which will use one of the studio's "tried and tested" game engines to focus on "developing the parts of Warhammer Quest that made it such a great table-top game," according to studio co-founder Laurent Maguire.
The upcoming Warhammer game will be sold exclusively through the Apple App Store. While Rodeo Games is working toward the Spring 2013 launch, an early version of the game will be presented at UK Games Day at the Birmingham NEC on September 23rd of this year.
Additional information and images for Warhammer Quest will be made available on the Games Workshop blog. Warhammer Quest is the first game in the Warhammer franchise to come to iOS devices.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free