Warhammer Quest is coming to iOS devices next year, from Rodeo Games.
Warhammer Quest, the fantasy role-playing board game released by Games Workshop in 1995, is coming to iPhone and iPad devices in Spring 2013, Games Workshop announced today.
The title allows users to take control of a party of four warriors and quest through dungeons and under-empires of the Old World in an attempt to find lost treasure.
Warhammer Quest is in development by Rodeo Games, which will use one of the studio's "tried and tested" game engines to focus on "developing the parts of Warhammer Quest that made it such a great table-top game," according to studio co-founder Laurent Maguire.
The upcoming Warhammer game will be sold exclusively through the Apple App Store. While Rodeo Games is working toward the Spring 2013 launch, an early version of the game will be presented at UK Games Day at the Birmingham NEC on September 23rd of this year.
Additional information and images for Warhammer Quest will be made available on the Games Workshop blog. Warhammer Quest is the first game in the Warhammer franchise to come to iOS devices.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app