Thirty Flights of Loving, the sequel to Blendo Games' 2009 first-person spy title Gravity Bone, is now out with a free copy of Gravity Bone.
Thirty Flights of Loving, the sequel to Blendo Games' 2009 first-person spy title Gravity Bone, is now out and comes with a copy of Gravity Bone.
Blendo Games developed Thirty Flights of Loving for the Idle Thumbs podcast's Kickstarter campaign. Idle Thumbs' Chris Remo and Jake Rodkin put together the trailer below, and Remo composed the game's music; Kickstarter backers gained early access along with some exclusive content in the form of a "Goldblum mode."
Gravity Bone, a 15-minute experience, gained acclaim for its first-person storytelling and stylish art direction. Thirty Flights of Loving is a similarly brief but engaging interactive story that focuses on the same character, Citizen Abel, who is wrapped up in a heist this time. Blendo Games, the studio consisting of former Pandemic developer Brendon Chung, also promises developer commentary and "more stray kittens than you can shake a stick at," so it's a can't-miss experience.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development