Thirty Flights of Loving, the sequel to Blendo Games' 2009 first-person spy title Gravity Bone, is now out with a free copy of Gravity Bone.
Thirty Flights of Loving, the sequel to Blendo Games' 2009 first-person spy title Gravity Bone, is now out and comes with a copy of Gravity Bone.
Blendo Games developed Thirty Flights of Loving for the Idle Thumbs podcast's Kickstarter campaign. Idle Thumbs' Chris Remo and Jake Rodkin put together the trailer below, and Remo composed the game's music; Kickstarter backers gained early access along with some exclusive content in the form of a "Goldblum mode."
Gravity Bone, a 15-minute experience, gained acclaim for its first-person storytelling and stylish art direction. Thirty Flights of Loving is a similarly brief but engaging interactive story that focuses on the same character, Citizen Abel, who is wrapped up in a heist this time. Blendo Games, the studio consisting of former Pandemic developer Brendon Chung, also promises developer commentary and "more stray kittens than you can shake a stick at," so it's a can't-miss experience.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell