Thirty Flights of Loving, the sequel to Blendo Games' 2009 first-person spy title Gravity Bone, is now out with a free copy of Gravity Bone.
Thirty Flights of Loving, the sequel to Blendo Games' 2009 first-person spy title Gravity Bone, is now out and comes with a copy of Gravity Bone.
Blendo Games developed Thirty Flights of Loving for the Idle Thumbs podcast's Kickstarter campaign. Idle Thumbs' Chris Remo and Jake Rodkin put together the trailer below, and Remo composed the game's music; Kickstarter backers gained early access along with some exclusive content in the form of a "Goldblum mode."
Gravity Bone, a 15-minute experience, gained acclaim for its first-person storytelling and stylish art direction. Thirty Flights of Loving is a similarly brief but engaging interactive story that focuses on the same character, Citizen Abel, who is wrapped up in a heist this time. Blendo Games, the studio consisting of former Pandemic developer Brendon Chung, also promises developer commentary and "more stray kittens than you can shake a stick at," so it's a can't-miss experience.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends