State of Decay, an open-world zombie survival game from developer Undead Labs, is coming to Xbox Live Arcade and PC, according to PlayXBLA.
State of Decay, the upcoming open-world zombie survival game from developer Undead Labs, is coming to Xbox Live Arcade and PC, according to PlayXBLA.
The third-person action game, which was known under the working title "Class 3," will set players in the turmoil following the zombie apocalypse, where they'll have to design and fortify a home base, raid for food and ammo, even rescue other players. State of Decay takes place in a real-time, dynamically generated environment that will, for example, see available supplies deplete as players loot areas for provisions and natural resources.
"We’ve all sat around with friends, debating the best ways to survive the zombie apocalypse," says an introductory post on Undead Labs' blog. "Well, the time for speculation is over; State of Decay will let you put your personal survival plan to the test."
You can check out Undead Labs' take on life after zombies in the concept art gallery and trailer below.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding