"World of Warcraft" expansion pack discount asks players to prepare for Pandaria.
Blizzard is offering World of Warcraft expansion packs at a 75 percent discount this week in preparation for the release of Mists of Pandaria, the massively multiplayer online game's lastest add-on, developer Blizzard announced yesterday.
Players must purchase the packs directly from Blizzard before the sale ends on August 27th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. The promotion includes the Battle Chest bundle, featuring the original World of Warcraft game and The Burning Crusade expansion pack, and the Wrath of the Lich King add-on for $5 each. Players can also snag the Cataclysm expansion for $10.
Mists of Pandaria is coming on September 25th and will be available in two special collector's editions.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Really Horrible
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders