"World of Warcraft" expansion pack discount asks players to prepare for Pandaria.
Blizzard is offering World of Warcraft expansion packs at a 75 percent discount this week in preparation for the release of Mists of Pandaria, the massively multiplayer online game's lastest add-on, developer Blizzard announced yesterday.
Players must purchase the packs directly from Blizzard before the sale ends on August 27th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. The promotion includes the Battle Chest bundle, featuring the original World of Warcraft game and The Burning Crusade expansion pack, and the Wrath of the Lich King add-on for $5 each. Players can also snag the Cataclysm expansion for $10.
Mists of Pandaria is coming on September 25th and will be available in two special collector's editions.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Limbo, Skullgirls Encore and more join PlayStation Instant Game Collection in May
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)