"World of Warcraft" expansion pack discount asks players to prepare for Pandaria.
Blizzard is offering World of Warcraft expansion packs at a 75 percent discount this week in preparation for the release of Mists of Pandaria, the massively multiplayer online game's lastest add-on, developer Blizzard announced yesterday.
Players must purchase the packs directly from Blizzard before the sale ends on August 27th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. The promotion includes the Battle Chest bundle, featuring the original World of Warcraft game and The Burning Crusade expansion pack, and the Wrath of the Lich King add-on for $5 each. Players can also snag the Cataclysm expansion for $10.
Mists of Pandaria is coming on September 25th and will be available in two special collector's editions.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30