"World of Warcraft" expansion pack discount asks players to prepare for Pandaria.
Blizzard is offering World of Warcraft expansion packs at a 75 percent discount this week in preparation for the release of Mists of Pandaria, the massively multiplayer online game's lastest add-on, developer Blizzard announced yesterday.
Players must purchase the packs directly from Blizzard before the sale ends on August 27th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. The promotion includes the Battle Chest bundle, featuring the original World of Warcraft game and The Burning Crusade expansion pack, and the Wrath of the Lich King add-on for $5 each. Players can also snag the Cataclysm expansion for $10.
Mists of Pandaria is coming on September 25th and will be available in two special collector's editions.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here