"World of Warcraft" expansion pack discount asks players to prepare for Pandaria.
Blizzard is offering World of Warcraft expansion packs at a 75 percent discount this week in preparation for the release of Mists of Pandaria, the massively multiplayer online game's lastest add-on, developer Blizzard announced yesterday.
Players must purchase the packs directly from Blizzard before the sale ends on August 27th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. The promotion includes the Battle Chest bundle, featuring the original World of Warcraft game and The Burning Crusade expansion pack, and the Wrath of the Lich King add-on for $5 each. Players can also snag the Cataclysm expansion for $10.
Mists of Pandaria is coming on September 25th and will be available in two special collector's editions.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick