"The Testament of Sherlock Holmes" opens its case on September 25th.
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, the lastest installment in Frogwares' series based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes crime novels, is set to release on September 20th in Europe and September 25th in North America, publisher Focus Home Interactive announced today.
Testament follows detective Sherlock Holmes and his partner Doctor Watson as they struggle to clear Holmes' name of a crime he did not commit. As all signals point to his guilt and London begins to distrust the detective, players must guide Holmes in a race against the clock towards exoneration. Donning the famous detective's hat, players will have his full range of tools at their disposal in searching for and examining clues, reenacting crimes, and utilizing the game's new "Deduction System" to determine whodunnit.
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes is the first Sherlock adventure to appear on the PlayStation 3 and will also be available on Xbox 360 and PC.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?