NBA 2K13 pre-orders grant access to All-Star Weekend DLC, and a trailer released today by 2K Sports features NBA players from past and present partaking in All-Star Weekend festivities.
In NBA 2K13, it will be possible to see if Blake Griffin could defeat Spud Webb in the Slam Dunk Contest, or if Larry Bird could take down Ray Allen in the Three-Point Contest. The Rising Stars Challenge and the All-Star Game itself are also available; once the NBA announces the rosters for the 2013 versions of those games, NBA 2K13 will be updated to include them. In addition, the All-Star Weekend content will be fully integrated into the game's Association and My Player modes.
NBA 2K13 is set for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, and PSP on October 2nd, 2012, and on Wii U this holiday season. The All-Star Weekend add-on will only be available on 360 and PS3.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Tales from the Borderlands lets you stop and smell the chaotic roses