NBA 2K13 pre-orders grant access to All-Star Weekend DLC, and a trailer released today by 2K Sports features NBA players from past and present partaking in All-Star Weekend festivities.
In NBA 2K13, it will be possible to see if Blake Griffin could defeat Spud Webb in the Slam Dunk Contest, or if Larry Bird could take down Ray Allen in the Three-Point Contest. The Rising Stars Challenge and the All-Star Game itself are also available; once the NBA announces the rosters for the 2013 versions of those games, NBA 2K13 will be updated to include them. In addition, the All-Star Weekend content will be fully integrated into the game's Association and My Player modes.
NBA 2K13 is set for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, and PSP on October 2nd, 2012, and on Wii U this holiday season. The All-Star Weekend add-on will only be available on 360 and PS3.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)