Home is coming to Steam.
Home, the retro DIY horror that launched earlier this Summer, is coming to Steam on August 31st, the studio announced today.
The Steam exclusive will be available for $2.99, with a 15 percent discount during its first week. The title will also include a .PDF manual akin to the physical book made available in the Old-School Collector's Edition, with extras that were not previously included in the physical copy.
Those who purchased the Old-School Collector's Edition in June will receive a free Steam key to migrate their game. In addition all customers will receive updates and support for their purchase in parity with the release of the Steam version.
Home received an 8 out of 10 from Polygon last month, and is described as a minimalist and creepy story that creates "the kind of psychological horror that may not haunt your nightmares outright but will stick in your subconscious for months."
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Phil Spencer: Games with Gold will feel 'more true' to what consumers want in the future
- When a successful game is a failure